Terms and Conditions
1. A £100 booking fee is required upon confirmation of your wedding booking. This is to be done via bank transfer or cheque.
2. All booking fees are non-refundable.
3. The £100 booking fee is subtracted from your final wedding flower invoice.
4. Quotes are valid for 14 days.
5. Prices may vary due to market fluctuation, however no change in price will occur after the final quote and contract has been confirmed by you.
5a. The exception of term 5 is weddings after Brexit as we are unable to predict the impact on imported flower prices. These may require a price alteration to avoid loss on our behalf.
6. The final payment is due around 4 weeks before the wedding date- after the final consultation.
7. All items/vases/table plans/wood/jugs/pots/table runners/urns etc are hired to you, the client, unless otherwise stated on the quote.
7a. Items hired will be collected the following day. All items hired must be collected by us or returned. If not a replacement fee for the item will be charged.
8. All fees will be clearly outlined in your quote and final contract, ensuring no hidden fees or nasty surprises!
9. As fresh flowers are a living product there are occasions that a particular flower may be unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to source the product, sometimes we are unable to use a particular flower, in which case we reserve the right to use a similar flower in place of one previously chosen. All fresh flowers are subject to availability and stringent quality checks.
10. We order your flowers approx. 7 days before your wedding date, after which no major changes can be made to content and quantity.
11. We are not responsible for injuries or damages sustained as a result of broken glass or materials. Liability is limited to replacement of supplied goods and no responsibility will be accepted for any consequential loss.
11a. Any complaints must be made within 24 hours along with photographic evidence.
11b. No responsibility can be taken with regards to poor condition once flowers have been approved and collected.
12. Delivery of wedding flowers will incur a small delivery fee to local areas. Venues out of our delivery radius shall be worked out accordingly, taking mileage into account.
13. The delivery charge will be 10% of the final bill. When this includes setup of table arrangements and larger installations depending on circumstances this will be charged at an hourly rate of £25 per hour.
14. Wedding Flowers shall be delivered to maximum of 2 addresses (Brides location/Wedding venue and Church).
15. It is up to the Client to provide correct locations for deliveries. We shall not take responsibility for lateness caused by an incorrect address.
15.a If lateness is caused by incorrect addresses or no recipient present, we do not take responsibility for lateness of other deliveries.
16. It is up to the client to ensure that the venue/church is open for set up.
17. Cancellation after full balance is paid shall be non-refundable.
18. Cancellation charges:
· From booking until 6 months prior to event = loss of booking fee
· 3-6 months prior to event = 50% of balance
· 1-3 months = 75% of balance
· Up to 1 month = 100% of total
19. No major reductions to the order can be made 1 month prior to the date.
20. Once the initial quotation has been given and booking fee paid the total amount cannot be reduced by more than 30%. It can also not drop below our £500 minimum spent amount.
21. If the booking fee has been paid, you are accepting these terms and conditions whether the form has been returned or not.
22. We must be the only florist providing flowers unless this has been previously discussed and confirmed. This includes event dressers and/or family members.
23. Cake Flowers will be provided individually wired. We are happy to add these to the cake but take no responsibility for any damage to icing. This will always be discussed with the baker chosen.
24. Colours of flowers will always be matched wherever possible to the colours discussed during appointments. Flowers are a natural product and colour variations may happen.
25. Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time. By paying your booking fee you are agreeing to any changes that may be made.